ISO 9001 Certified Quality You Can Depend On
As an API Q1, ISO 9001–certified manufacturer, Triple J considers quality to be the focus of everything we do, and the driving force behind our enduring success. When the parts we manufacture are put into service in the field, it is often under some of the most challenging and extreme operational environments on the planet. Any compromise in quality could degrade performance, waste time and money, and, in the worst cases, put property and personnel at risk.
Consistent, predictable, measurable performance is essential to safe and productive industrial activity. CNC machining of industrial parts makes this possible, but only when stringent protocols are followed at every step of the manufacturing process.
WITH INTEGRATED QUALITY CONTROL, EXCELLENCE IS BUILT RIGHT IN
Quality control at Triple J is not merely an added step in the production process. It is integrated into every step with constant measuring and testing of components as they are fabricated. Here are some of the major tools and processes that help ensure that every part we produce meets or exceeds performance expectations:
- Our quality management system conforms to API Q1 Ninth Edition specification requirements
- Integrated technologies, such as a portable Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) to perform 3D inspections of critical dimensions in real-time
- Computer-controlled 30,000-psi pressure testing center
- GageMaker Mictrack MT-4000 to measure parts, calibrate handheld gauges, and preset indicator-style gauges
- Horizontal optical technology system for measuring thread pitch and various angles
- E2 ShopTech Software for managing inventory and assisting in shop-floor scheduling through comprehensive routers for complex machined components
- Advanced machining capabilities with 17 CNC machines and 3-, 4-, and 5-axis machining
- API 6A-1684 and ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Tolerances to +/-0.0005” for milling and +/-0.0002” for turning
- Diameters to minimum .5” diameter
ENSURING A HIGHER STANDARD FOR QUALITY
By conforming to established protocols and maintaining standards set forth by industrial certification organizations, like the International Standard Organization (ISO) and the American Petroleum Institute (API), Triple J guarantees a consistent high-quality benchmark for all of its products.
Awarded by the American Petroleum Institute, this certification ensures compliance to a high standard in performance, dimensional and functional interchangeability, design, materials, testing, inspection, welding, marking, handling, storing, shipment, and purchasing of wellhead and tree equipment for use in the petroleum and natural gas industries.
The global authority in industrial quality standards, the International Standard Organization is comprised of officials from 160 countries. The latest version of this comprehensive protocol applies a minimum standard of quality to all areas of operation across the industrial spectrum, worldwide.
Awarded by the American Petroleum Institute, The API Q1 specification establishes the minimum quality management system requirements for organizations that manufacture products or provide manufacturing-related processes under a product specification for use in the petroleum and natural gas industry.
This specification specifies the requirements of a quality management system for an organization to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide reliable products and manufacturing-related processes that meet customer and legal requirements.
Awarded by the American Petroleum Institute, this certification ensures compliance to a high standard in performance, dimensional and functional interchangeability, design, materials, testing, inspection, marking, handling, storing, shipment, and Manufacturing of Drilling and Spacer Spools.
Need more details? Contact us!
We are here to assist. Contact us today
to learn how we can manufacture your engineered material parts.